Longmynd MOT and Car Servicing Centre is set in Shropshire, specifically the picturesque town of Church Stretton. It is an independently family-owned station first established in 1968 by Bill Reynolds. The business first began with a small car workshop and two petrol pumps in the small village of Wall Under Heywood, Shropshire. Things then progressed fourteen years later to Church Stretton to what is now known as Longmynd Service Station.
We purchased our current larger site in 2009 and with continued investment in equipment and training reinforces our commitment to offering unrivalled facilities and customer service in the area, offering the local motorist a complete one-stop solution for all their motoring needs.
Services at our MOT & Car Servicing Centre in Church Stretton, Shropshire include:
- MOTs, for cars, motorcycles, quads, minibuses and light goods vehicles
- Bosch Car Service Centre
- Garage/Workshop, for car servicing, replacements & repairs
- Car Exhausts & Car Batteries
- Air Conditioning Servicing
- Electronic Diagnostics
- Tyres Shropshire
- 4 Wheel alignment
- Servicing - for all makes servicing
- Bodyshop, for paint and bodywork repairs