Garage/Servicing/MOT/Tyres – Call: 01694 722626
Body Shop – Call: 01694 771464
Forecourt/Shop – Call: 01694 722010
Fax: 01694 722353
Longmynd MOT and Car Servicing Centre is set in Shropshire, specifically the picturesque town of Church Stretton. It is an independently family owned MOT and Servicing Centre first established in 1968 by Bill Reynolds. The business first began with a small car workshop and two petrol pumps in the small village of Wall Under Heywood, Shropshire. Things then progressed fourteen years later to Church Stretton to what is now known as Longmynd Service Station.
We have recently opened our new purpose built body shop, where we focus on paint and body work repairs. This allows us to fix small dents up to major accident damaged cars in Shropshire. We also purchased a workshop next door to the petrol station to expand our increasingly busy car servicing and repair business. This substantial investment reinforces our commitment to offering unrivalled facilities and customer service in the area, offering the local motorist a complete one stop solution for all their motoring needs.
Services at our MOT & Car Servicing Centre in Church Stretton, Shropshire include:
- Classic Car Restorations
- Classic Motorcycle Restoration
- Vehicle Accident Repair
- MOTs, for cars, motorcycles, quads, minibuses and light goods vehicles
- Bosch Car Service Centre which is a member of the renowned Good Garage Scheme
- Garage/Workshop, for car servcing, replacments & repairs
- Tyres Shropshire
- Servicing - for all makes servicing
- Bodyshop, for paint and bodywork repairs
- BP Petrol forecourt and Mace convenience store selling all your grocery needs from a well stocked off licence, a hot food counter to fresh bean coffee and local meats and eggs.
- Car wash, Jet wash, Vacuum and free air